[amibroker] Portfolio monitoring / risk management

Hi Amibroker experts,

need help with incorporating the following ideas into amibroker.

I got two share portfolio :
1. Super fund ( 6 stocks )
2. Personal ( 10 stocks )

I like to be able to monitor the percent gain or loss for each stock
and the overall performance of each portfolio at the end of each
trading day ( include or not include brokerage is not important )
Time since holding the stock is useful but not essential

Also for risk management reason , i like to know at end of each trading
day the weighting in each sector the stocks in my profolio. for
example - for my super fund i might have 50 % in material 30 % in
Financial 20 % Industrial 10 % real Estate.   It help me compare with
ASX200 sector weighting and adjuct my profolio according to sector
outlook.

I am currently doing this manually at end of each week or fortnight

Amibroker is sure a powerful software , i wonder if any one already
think on the same path as me..

I think maybe via Exploration function so a report can be generate at
end of each trading day or week..

Many thanks in advance..

Regards

Henry