Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2007 8:06 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: need help in optimizing

The scan does this.
buy stocks making 9 month high but it is not in watchlist A or
Watchlist B or watchlist C

When i breakdown the scan parameters
"buy stocks making 9 month high " This piece of the scan takes couple
of minutes

not in watchlist A or Watchlist B or watchlist C adds 20 minutes to
the scan.

How do i optimise it.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "dingo" <dingo@xxx> wrote:

> Describe what you're trying to do in words.

AND
> > (ChkWatchlist==0);
> > //Buy=High>HHV(yestprice,180) ;
> > Filter=Buy;