[amibroker] Printing & Charting Portfolio Value with AFL

I have a relative with a managed account in which stocks are traded.
I'm curious to compare the performance of this account with the
performance of the account if, as of a certain date, the stocks were
merely held with no further management fees paid.

Using AFL, I'd like to create a table and a plot of the value of the
account based on its composition of securites as of 06/30/06 for the
period beginning 06/30/06 to the present.

If possible then, using three of the stocks, 432sh A, 643sh AA and
634sh AMZN, for example, I'd appreciate being pointed in the right
direction using AFL to creat a table and a plot depicting account
value as a function of calendar date. For the present, cash and
dividends are ignored.

Given a start, I expect/hope I can take it from there.