[amibroker] Re: How To Display Full Name Of Stock?

I've tried this, but I want to add the full name to the SYMBOL
INFORMATION panel (Symbol/Information), not the tree.  Adding the
full name to the ticker tree just puts a "0" after the symbol because
Amibroker doesn't seem to KNOW the full name.  And I've already tried
all of the other "add full name to..." options in Display Options too.

Again, my desktop copy of Amibroker does display the full name of the
stocks in the Information panel (and hence at the top of the
Amibroker program in the title bar, which is what I really want), but
my notebook copy doesn't, and all the settings that I've looked at
appear to be the same between the two.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Rakesh Sahgal" <rakeshsahgal@xxx>
wrote:

> PREFERENCES---->MISC.--->DISPLAY OPTIONS-------->"ADD FULL NAME TO
TICKER IN
> TREE"

> On 6/1/07, dingo <dingo@xxx> wrote:
> >
> > What do you mean by "Symbol Information Panel" and "Symbol
information
> > window" ??

And
> > > why?