[amibroker] Re: How To Display Full Name Of Stock?

That's what I would have thought, but I see no option to add the full
name to the Symbol Information panel (which I figured out also puts
the full name at the top of the program's title bar).  I did try all
of the options in Prefs/Misc anyway, though.  No go.  And all of
those settings are identical to the settings on my desktop copy of
Amibroker, yet the desktop copy displays the full name in the Symbol
Information window and the notebook copy doesn't.  I don't get it.
Guess I'll email support.  Thanks anyway.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ara Kaloustian" <ara1@xxx> wrote:

> Change Display options in Preferences / Miscellaneous

How