Re: [amibroker] Re: Yahoo Data

I have thought I was having a problems at times. It turned out that AQ was downloading the data,and indicated it was imported, but Amibroker would not update the charts.

The only way I have found to correct this when it happens is to reboot my PC. Then AB shows me a chart with all the data.

I never had this problem until maybe a couple of months ago, but have it frequently now.

I have no idea what has caused it.

Rik Rasmussen