[amibroker] Re: once again, this AFL fights you every step of the way. Sorry, this is a badly

Homar,

What I am getting at is; if you are really having trouble with such
simple things after owning AB for so long, as well as having a
background in IT, then something is wrong.
If I was in your shoes I would be re-evaluating my position and not
making it a public issue.

If you are not really having trouble with it, why bring it up?
You must have a reason for doing that.

Is it part of a campaign?

Are you trying to influence Tomasz to write a better debugging tool?
If so I suggest there are better ways to go about it.

On a more personal note.

I think it is highly likely you are quite intelligent and a successful
trader, in which case I am with Bob, *Would the real Homar please stand
up* as I would like to meet him.

Anyway, Very few people will be interested in ny advice, and even fewer
will take it on board, so it's goodbye from me, and goodbye from him.

Brian.