[amibroker] Re: For Howard B: code

Mmmm, strange . . . I could swear I'd seen a afl-type file which had
the table of "normalized" = Z-scores which operated as inputs for
some distribution, I assume normal. For MCS, perhaps?

I guess somebody else posted something along these lines (Monte
Carlo?) somewhere else ( or it is simply that my brain goes dead due
to lack of volty.)

Sorry to have bothered you.

PS