Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 7:50 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: SCMagic file into Amibroker

I ordered the 1 minute and it was suppose to be in ASCII and thus easily brought into Amibroker.  What I got was .mnd and no way to convert it.  It is a German company so language barriers may exist but lack of response to e-mails by customer's is unacceptable.  As I said, prior to ordering they were quick to respond and provided me all the info on pricing, payment,etc. but since then NADA.