Re: Re: [amibroker] Re: Ideas for Swing Trading?

Howard...

see http://www.shortswingtrading.com

Cheers, Dave

Torbjoern...I don't have any problem with you sharing results.  Just wanted to know if anyone wanted to discuss details on the members bulletin board.

David Smith
55 OLIVIA PLACE
PULLENVALE, 4069
Ph: 3374 4819