[amibroker] Re: SCMagic file into Amibroker

"frankphd_us" <frankphd_us@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote in news:f3clav+nrfb@xxxxxxxxxxx:

MND extension is the proprietary SierraChart intraday data file format
and there is no converter (I use Sierra for RT). You would need to get
SierraChart software to convert this to ASCii. I would assume that SC
Magic offers a better solution for importing their data to AB.

Lester