[amibroker] afl mistake

Hi guys!

I'm working on one simple afl but it can't work.
I have a simple chart with 30 min periodicity and a put a stoch
indicator below which is 4 hourly(it's own timeframe)..
this is only the "4 hourly stoch indicator":

_SECTION_BEGIN("stochastic 4 hourly");
TimeFrameSet(4*inHourly);
slow= StochD(5,3,3);
fast=StochK(5,3);
TimeFrameRestore();
Plot(TimeFrameExpand(slow, 4*inHourly),"Stoch 5,3,3", colorRed);
Plot(TimeFrameExpand(fast, 4*inHourly), "Stoch 5,3", colorBlue);
_SECTION_END();

and then I make a simple scan but it put everywhere a buy arrow on the
4 hourly stochastic

TimeFrameSet(4*inHourly);
stok=StochK(5,3);
stod=StochD(5,3,3);
TimeFrameRestore();

Buy=stok>stod;

not only when the 5,3 bigger than the 5,3,3 but the 5,3 is smaller
than 5,3,3..
this is my biggest problem...
thank you
bye