From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of bernardedmond01
Sent: Monday, 28 May 2007 6:24 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Position Size problems

Graham/David
I solved the issue with Graham's min. volume setting on AA. It works
fine.
One other problem - can you assist please?
I am selling after a certain number of bars (10), so I say for my
sell:
Sell = Ref( Buy, -10 );
That works fine, but I notice that on certain days, volume would have
been too low for me to exit.
How do I say sell [after my holdperiod of 10] if there would have
been sufficient volume but if volume would have been too low, wait
until the first next opportunity?
As usual, your assistance is greatly appreciated.
Best regds,
Bernard

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "bernardedmond01"
<bernardedmond01@...> wrote:

> Thanks guys, I'll try those suggestions.
> Bernard
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, Graham <kavemanperth@> wrote:
> >
> > How about the settings for position size on bar volume limitation
> (AA settings)
> >
> > --
> > Cheers
> > Graham
> > AB-Write >< Professional AFL Writing Service
> > Yes, I write AFL code to your requirements
> > http://www.aflwriting.com
> >

> > On 28/05/07, David Smith <david.smith5@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Have you turned off "allow position size shrinking"?
> > >
> > > Perhaps alternatively you could set the minimum position value
> as well.
> > >
> > > Dave

> it.
> fills.