Sent: Monday, May 28, 2007 11:45 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Ideas for Swing Trading?

Ton,

Attached is test result for SST. Trades are without position sizing, total
equity is invested for every trade. 100000 SEK starting equity, commission
99 SEK/Trade. The author recommends to risk maximum 5% of equity, initial
stop loss is fixed. He recommends trading only low volatility stocks. If you
send me a not too long list of Belgian ticker symbols (Yahoo EOD) perhaps I
can do a backtest....
T.O.
8