Re: [amibroker] Re: once again, this AFL fights you every step of the way. Sorry, this is a badl

There are two issues here:

[1] Complexity/Usability of product - Very subjective. Some will swear by it. Some will condemn it. Cerebrally challenged types like me :-) wont try to master it - we just make sure we get what we need and focus on our work i.e. trading.

[2] Accomplishing whatever you wish to - This one of the best bloody support groups I have seen and I have seen some. So why don't you just state your problem , seek help in resolving it and in the process further yourself along the learning curve?