Re: [amibroker] WRONG RESULTS

Gakkhar,

How do you know that the future will not be the same price as today?
With the weather, the most probable forecast is that tomorrow's
weather will be the same as today's.  LOL

The only two reasonable choices for AFl would be either the future
does not change, or null/undefined.
The former produces a result, the latter is more accurate but a pain
to deal with the errors.

What more could you ask for?

Dennis