Re: [amibroker] need guidance with the following formula

Nice one Steve I think that solved the problem must be
to tired to be playing with this today only got a
couple of hours sleep before trying to write this but
it was an exercise but still could not understand why
the results were not what I expected.

Disq

____________________________________________________________________________________Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/