[amibroker] Re: Jim Swindle's site is down. Any news?

Thanks Ron!

I did get the other link up and working now too, so both links do
work. If not please post back here and I will follow up. Sorry for the
problems.

Thanks to all!

Jim

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ronald Davis <xokie7@xxx> wrote:

> Hopefully, Jim will not mind that I am posting a link that works.
He was kind enough to personally send this link that is still working
as I send this reply.

>    I saw that some earlier posters asked Jim  about the code that
does this, and Jim indicated that it is someone else's code, and he is
not free to share it.

>   He also said that he is very busy right now.
>
>   http://www.icc-az.com/icc/Update-AB.html
>
> We all know that TJ is doing a remarkable  enhancing Amibroker.  I
agree that a dependable symbol update source that would allow us to
download fresh copies of current symbols. This feature would be the
final icing on the Amibroker Cake, now that the coding wizard has been
added.  Ron D