Re: [amibroker] Referencing a stock margin file

David - the answer is yes, and there are 3 ways that I'm familiar with,
 1) file operations in AFL using text or csv files,   2) MS Access database, and Excel.  There's an example in the file library for controlling Excel.

You may have to pull up Babelfish and translate the commentary to English.  Witold may be on the forum although it's been 5 years since this was written.

Hope this helps
JOE

AFL-Excel Witold Dabrowski
2002-08-31 06:29:37 Level: semi-advanced
exploration
(2 comments)
Details
This example show how to control Excel directly from the AFL script via OLE-Automation interface. In this script I count %DD and plot Equity and %DD charts in Excel. In script there is commentary in polish - sorry ;-)...