[amibroker] Re: Jim Swindle's site is down. Any news?

Hi,

Sorry for not posting sooner. My web provider made some major changes
to their web service and have upgraded all their hosting to some new
scripts. This of course messed things up for me. The address to get
the downloads is

http://www.icc-az.com/icc/update-ab.html

I don't have May 07 data up, but will hopefully get it done by the end
of the month.

Thanks!

Jim