[amibroker] Re: Dingo/others , trying ur way. but not there yet

Dingo, i thank you for looking at the issue that i have. here is my
workflow.

I have multiple watchlists for different systems that i trade,
Breakouts, Pullbacks etc...,
Here is how i work. I scan for stocks, and put them all in a working
watchlist.

Then i visually anlyse each stock and place them in corresponding
watchlist. In order to save key strokes, i created a custom button
that would take the current stock and move it to the corresponding
watchlist.
So i have 3 watchlists
Working watchlist

1. Symb A
2. Symb B
3. Symb C

Breakout Watchlist

1. Something
2. Other things

I visually check the working watchlist and if i decide to move symb A
to Breakout Watchlist, i click on my custom button. Basically the
script for that is as follows. The only issue here is that after this
action, i want my cursor to be highligting teh Symb B in Working
watchlist.

 saveTo=WScript.Arguments.Item( 0 );
 delFrom=12;
//get the ticker currently active in AmiBroker
Ticker = oAB.ActiveDocument.Name;
oAS = oAB.Stocks;
oAT = oAS.Item(Ticker);

if (saveTo <= 32)
oAT.WatchListBits |= 1 << saveTo;
else
oAT.WatchListBits2 |= 1 << (saveTo - 32 );

if(delFrom <=32)
oAT.WatchListBits &= ~(1 << delFrom);

oAB.refreshall();

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxx> wrote:

> How about explaining what you want once again but not the same way.
>
> Where are these "buttons"?
>
> Why do you want the focus to change to the next ticker?

DEVLOG: