[amibroker] Dingo/others , trying ur way. but not there yet

Here is the sample that i am writing so that the active document can
show whatever ticker i want to show.
What property should i use.
oAB.ActiveDocument

The following code opens the ticker in new window, not exactly that i
am looking for.
var oAB = new ActiveXObject( "Broker.Application");
oAB.Documents.open("YHOO");

Any help would be appreciated.
Regards
Seede
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxx> wrote:

> Try setting the current document to the ticker being moved.
>
> It "might" however, move the focus to the ticker in the "all"
branch of the
> tree.

Symb