[amibroker] Realtime INTRADAY DATA FROM YAHOO FINANCE FREE for Indian Mkt.

Dear hetal,

When I use this, only one bar is added, the current bar, replacing the previous bar. So, at 10.00.am also I have 1 bar for today, and at 3.30 pm also, I have 1 bar for the today. Only difference is that at 10.00 am it is the first bar of the day, and at 3.30 pm it is the last bar of the day.

I am unable to know how to ensure that all bars of today appear in my chart one after the other.

Please help.

Best regards,

gakkhar