Re: [amibroker] Backtest error with trailing stop

Correct method for using the applystop is

sell = 0;
ApplyStop(2,1,3,1,False,0);

For stop loss type it is 3% below entry price

--
Cheers
Graham

On 21/05/07, Ed Middleton <jjj_98@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sammi,

My understanding is if you check "Activiate Stops Immediately" it should work.  The only problem I've found is if you enter on a bar where if the low of the bar is more than 3% below the high of that bar that you will be stopped out on that first bar, even if, you entered on the close of the bar.

Fred