[amibroker] The world of really complex programming Was: Gfx Drawing example

Well, there are always matters of degree.  The new Coding Wizard gives folks who do not know how to code in AFL a "leg up" and it can help them begin to learn the "complexities" of AFL.  Folks used to AFL may seem "disdainful" because they "already program in AFL".  They may be silent on the concepts in the Gfx Drawing example code.

I opened and plotted Jim Hutchison's code for using the new low level coding commands to plot mutli sized "frames" all in one plot.  Jim, this is one amazing piece of code and demonstrates the point I am trying to state, that there are always different levels of "complexity". It depends on the skills of the person doing the looking.    Seeing the bars and wanting to make a solid line chart, I went searching for the simple conversion of "stylebar" to "styleline", but such does not exist in this code.  The concept of programming every pixel on the screen is amazing, and for me, amazingly complex. For Jim to even conceive of a programming "framework" or approach for this is doubly amazing.   For now, I will not be able to use this great piece of code for my purposes, and maybe, in the far and distant future, will find the time (and learning) to program something similar for a simple "line chart".

With a great big grin, I say: Tomasz, will there be a wizard for getting from English to the low level graphics code for an application such as this?  :))))

Ken