Re: [amibroker] Data Source of 1 Min. History Data ?

Hi Werner --

ANFutures sells Historical 1 minute data for ES, NQ, ER, ME, EC, JY.  That does not include everything you are looking for, but it might be a start to see if your systems work with one minute bars.

Here is a link to their eMini NASDAQ series:  http://www.anfutures.com/data_nq.htm

I have downloaded their samples, which work fine, but I have not looked at their for-sale data.

Thanks,
Howard
www.quantitativetradingsystems.com