[amibroker] Stuck using OLE to import data

I have a file:

TestFile = "C:\\Program Files\\AmiBroker\\CustomData\\TestFile001.txt";

with the following format (this example uses dummy data):

Ticker,Date/Time,Open,High,Low,Close,Volume

TestFile001,01/05/2007,1070501,1070501,1070501,1070501,732797

.... and more dates here ...

that i want to import using OLE:

AB = CreateObject("broker.application");

AB.Import(TestFile, "importdef");

1) Should the imported file have an extension?

2) What do I substitute for the "importdef" to make this work?

3) Where will the imported data be located in my DB?

4) Is there a limit to the date-range in my file, for example, will AB accept future dates that can be plotted?

your help will be much appreciated!

herman