[amibroker] Re: Massive data loading?

I guess it depends on the number and type of accounts you manage.  I
manage multiple accounts through an Advisor account at IB plus
accounts at Scottrade.  I feel I owe it to them to pay close attention
to their money.

I operate 2 trading systems plus market timing indicators - all
written and backtested using AB.  I also have 2 other subscription
services I use which require daily downloading  -  so the Yahoo data
only adds a small amount of additional work to my routine.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Fitch" <davidfitch@xxx> wrote:

> Seems like a lotta work. I do historical one, two, times a week
sometimes. For sure over the weekend. 10,000 + tickers. Set it and
forget it. Takes hour or so.