Re: [amibroker] Re: opposite of NULL available ?

Hi Thomas - re 2nd lowest low, does this code do what you want?

Steve

Array = Low;
Periods = 20;
LowestLowValue = LLV( Array, Periods );
SecondLowestLowValue = 1000000;
for ( i = Periods - 1; i >= 0; i-- )
{
ShiftedArray = Ref( Array, -i );
SecondLowestLowValue = IIf( ShiftedArray > LowestLowValue AND ShiftedArray <
SecondLowestLowValue, ShiftedArray, SecondLowestLowValue );
}
Plot ( Close, "Price", colorBlack, styleCandle );
Plot( LowestLowValue, "LLV", colorRed, styleLine );
Plot( SecondLowestLowValue, "2ndLLV", colorBlue, styleLine );