[amibroker] Re: strange issue-> cannot right click;Recreatable

Hello. Thanks for responding back.

I can now recreate the issue. I use esignal realtime. I folowed the
instructions in http://www.amibroker.com/kb/2006/10/16/how-to-combine-
two-databases-into-one/#more-54 to merge my databases.
After the merge, amibroker created the broker.master. However this
merged databse is not getting the data from esignal plugin anymore.

I have done the following to try to troube shoot it
1. change the data source from esignal to local and back. did not fix
it
2. Tested the esignal data source from other existing databses, it
works.
3. Created a new database and recoopied the data, i can recreate the
same issue. No updates work with the esignal plugin

REgards

Seede

1. --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "areehoi" <rhoierman@xxx> wrote:

> Im confused as to what you are trying to do.  If you want to
install a
> new database just copy and paste it in Amibroker Program file
folder.
> Then to open it just go to "Open Database" in the files menue and it
> will show up .. click on it to open. It's as simple as that or have
> misread what you are trying to accomplish?
>
> Dick H.
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "murthysuresh" <money@> wrote:
> >
> > Hello
> > My Amibroker exists in c:\program files\Amibroker\. I created a
new ami
> > database in the following strcture d:\documents and
> > settings\amibroker\NewDatabase. I cannot right click on the green
> > plugin status area to either shut down or reconnect.
> > When i connect to the databse within the c:\program
> > files\Amibroker\AnyExistingDatabse folder, It works.
> >
> > Am i the only person having this issue, is this a bug
or "feature"?