[amibroker] Re: Help with AFL for simple system/test

Try this, but double check, I don't have any clear references identifying
this indicator.

/*** START ***/

// Stochastic MOM
// Ref: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/109020

function StochMom(array, periods, smoothpds, smoothpds2)
{
mid = ( HHV(H,periods) + LLV(L,periods) )/2 ;
diff = HHV(H,periods) - LLV(L,periods) ;
alpha = 2 / (smoothpds+1);
alpha2 = 2 / (smoothpds2+1);
X1 = AMA(array-mid, alpha);
X2 = AMA(X1, alpha2);
X3 = AMA(diff,alpha);
X4 = AMA(X3,alpha2)/2;
return Min(1,(X2/X4))*100 ;
}

Param1 = ParamToggle("Price Field","Close|(H+L)/2",0);
Price = IIf(Param1==0,C,(H+L)/2);

//Stochastics
LongK = StochMom(Price,21,10,3); // function control
LongD = EMA(LongK,4);
ShortK = StochMom(Price,7,3,3); // function control
ShortD = EMA(ShortK,3);

//Colour Arrays
LongColour = IIf(LongK>LongD,colorGreen,colorRed);
ShortColour = IIf(ShortK>ShortD,colorBlue,colorOrange);

PlotOHLC(LongK,LongK,LongD,LongK,"",LongColour,styleCloud);
PlotOHLC(ShortK,ShortK,ShortD,ShortK,"",ShortColour,styleCloud);
Plot(50,"",colorGrey50,styleDashed|styleNoLabel);
Plot(60,"",colorGrey50,styleDashed|styleNoLabel);
Plot(-60,"",colorGrey50,styleDashed|styleNoLabel);
Plot(-50,"",colorGrey50,styleDashed|styleNoLabel);