Re: [amibroker] ODBC/SQL Universal Data/AFL plugin

Tomasz Janeczko wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I decided to add multiple-field retrieval function to the next
> release of ODBC plugin. This should be available in 2 weeks time
> (due to other scheduled tasks).

Tomasz,

This is well appreciated.  Thank-you.  In the mean-time, I'll have to
concentrate on the Dow instead of the S&P 500 in the interest of speed. :-)

Re: SQL Server vs MySQL, I've chosen SQL Server because it can perform
some more exotic queries that, to my understanding, MySQL cannot handle.
 I've used PostgreSQL and MySQL in the past, and I've been more
impressed with PostgreSQL.  Unfortunately, it seems to want an NTFS
partition , which I don't appear to have(I'd guess that this is due to
the more strict handling of transactions - not that I'd need it, since
this database is pretty well read-only, and there are certainly no
concurrent reads/writes).

Regards,
Matt