[amibroker] Help with AFL for simple system/test

Ok need some help here if possible please.  I am trying to make a
simple setup using the Stochastic Momentum Indicator.  I am new to
amibroker and dont have the knowledge on how to code this.  If no-one
can help but knows where I can find what I need to learn then that
would be good enough :)  Appreciate any info.  Would like to optimize
it based on the following rules:

if the SMI is above 0 and its angle/direction is up (im guessing > 45
degrees) then it will buy
if the SMI is below 0 and the angle is down (again guessing < 45
degrees) then it will sell
if SMI is above 0 and its flat or going down then it will not trade or
should close any trade it has open
if SMI is below 0 and flat or going up then it will not trade or
should close any trade open