Re: [amibroker] Re: How to Autotrade 100 stocks using Amibroker

It can be done but due to quote delays, fill confirmation delays and processing time I expect it'll be a mess and won't match anything you get with the Backtester.

Also i expect you can trim your 100 stocks to about 10, either that or tally your signals and trade an index.

To make this work you have to do a lot of planning.

delays