Re: [amibroker] Re: Backtest: specifying position size in terms of compounded capital c,ount

try this
CondL = L > Ref(L,-1) AND Ref(L,-1) > Ref(L,-2) AND Ref(L,-2) < Ref(L,-3) AND Ref(L,-3) < Ref(L,-4);
CondH = H < Ref(H,-1) AND Ref(H,-1) < Ref(H,-2) AND Ref(H,-2) > Ref(H,-3) AND Ref(H,-3) > Ref(H,-4);

PlotShapes( ref(CondL,2)* shapeUpTriangle, colorRed, 0, L, -5);
PlotShapes( ref(CondH,2)*shapeDownTriangle, colorGreen, 0, H, -5);

--
Cheers
Graham