From: ron
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 8:33 AM
Subject: [amibroker] AB or AQ getting wrong Volume

I'm using AQ 1.94 and AB 4.94. I get my EOD from Yahoo,
server #2 but i've tried the other servers. All my volumes
are divided by 100. for QQQQ, yesterday (5/8) had a volume
of 95,138,900 per yahoo Historical Prices, but AB (both on
the chart and in the Quote editor show 951389.

Is there a setting somewhere i am missing? (No doubt :) )
There is nothing in AQ which says "divide volume by 100".

tia, ron