Re: [amibroker] How to Autotrade 100 stocks using Amibroker

You mean 100 orders each minute throughout the day? Tough call as orders are acknowledged with a delay.

Each 3-min could work. I once had a similar problem and ended up staggering my orders, 50 first minute, 50 the next. Or stagger the at 50orders/30 seconds. The minute-boundery has no significance anyway.

It gets more difficult when you start transmitting brackets, or stops/targets...

herman