[amibroker] Plotting problem

I was hoping someone could help me out on this.  Just starting to use
the software and really like it so I'm trying to do generate a small
indicator.  What is happening is that it is printing
a "dotlocationlong" and "dotlocationshort" on each bar.  What I'd
like it to do is plot one or the other or none depending on the logic
that is in the code.  Basically if the close is above both MA's and
the short ma is above the long ma plot a green dot.  Similarily on
the down side where a red dot will be plotted.  The rest of the bars
should have no dots.

Colour and location of dots is ok and is working fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

thx and here's the code:

dotlocationLong = L - 3;
dotlocationShort = H + 3;
for(i=0; i<BarCount;i++)
{
	if((C[i] > PivotMALong[i]) AND (C[i] > PivotMAShort[i]) AND
(PivotMAShort[i] > PivotMALong[i]))

		Plot(dotlocationLong,"Long",ParamColor( "Color3",
colorGreen ), ParamStyle("Style3",styleDots | styleNoLine) );

	else
		if((C[i] < PivotMALong[i]) AND (C[i] < PivotMAShort
[i]) AND (PivotMAShort[i] < PivotMALong[i]))

			Plot(dotlocationShort,"Short",ParamColor
( "Color4", colorRed ), ParamStyle("Style3",styleDots |
styleNoLine) );

}