Re: [amibroker] Re: Tell indicator a trade was entered

Why don't you use PlotText()?

Plot(C,"",colorBlack,styleBar);

FirstVisibleBar = Status"FirstVisibleBar" );

Lastvisiblebar = Status("LastVisibleBar");

TN=DateTime();

for( b = Firstvisiblebar; b <= Lastvisiblebar AND b < BarCount; b++)

       {

       PlotText("\n^\n"+StrLeft(StrRight(NumToStr(TN[b],formatDateTime),11),8),b,L[b],1);

       }

In this formula you can replace TN[b] with any variable you like: Buyprice, Sellprice, PosSize, etc. Placing "\n" between the variables you can add a complete status table to each bar. I have up to 7 or bits of information attached to trade bars.

herman