RE: [amibroker] OLE - resize report window

Thomas,

You've got a cupla options:

1. Compile the AutoIt script to an exe and then run it at the end of the OLE
script.

2. AutoIt has an ActiveX component itself. It?s a subset of all that AutoIT
can do but I think it handles what you want (check the help). In that case
you can use it inside your OLE script.

If you need some help on this I'll be glad to assist.