[amibroker] Re: Monte Carlo Simulations

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Piatek" <dpiatek@xxx> wrote:

> I've been happily using Amibroker for years and decided to develop an
> application to make running Monte Carlo style simulations easier.
> The .csv tradelist that Amibroker's Automatic Analysis creates can be
> imported in.  I put a lot of time into it, so I am charging for the
> work.  But figured that since it was related to Amibroker, it
> might be okay to mention it here.  If you're interested, check it out.
>
> Best Regards,
> David Piatek
> http://www.piateksoftware.com
> <http://www.piateksoftware.com";>http://www.piateksoftware.com>

David,

I'm definitely interested, but couldn't get to the site ("error

I'm particularly looking for David Master's MCP with the Romano and
Wolff improvements, as described by David Aronson in his new book.
The AB Wish List item is here:
<http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/view_bug.php?bug_id=232&start_at=10#followups>