From: ford7k
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 10:59 AM
Subject: [amibroker] what are the best 5 formulae in amibroker for swing trading stocks?please help

Gents,
please guide me about the best 5 formulae to be used for swing
trading stocks.
---------------------
to begin I know
1)the support-resistance formula from
//Support and resistance levels using RSI.
//graham Kavanagh May 2003
-----------------------
just try to catch the stock at best support levels

2)relative strength by brian
Simple Sector Rotation Model
bmitchell@xxxxxxcom

3)modified darvas box
this also gives good support and resistance levels
---------------
//LISTING 1//
Periods = 100;
function DarvasHigh( Periods )
{
HHVtemp = HHV( High, Periods );
result = HHVTemp;
for( i = Periods + 4; i < BarCount; i++ ) etc
-----------------------------

4)n bar reversal
------------------------------
//An n Bar Reversal Program
//The theory says that this indicator gives reliable signals of
strong trends.
//Its disadvantage is that the signal can be a little late, but is
offset by its reliability.
// An uptrend is assumed to be in place if todays high is higher
than those
// of the previous n days,and a downtrend is in place when todays
low is lower
//than those of the previous n days. Otherwise the existing trend
persists.
//n is commonly set at 3 but can be any value.
//The implementation here simply shows arrows at trend reversals.
BUT FOR SOME REASON THIS THING I CANT USE
HELP ME TO USE IT BY GUIDANCE

REGARDS
FORD