Re: [amibroker] Re: Amibroker for Win32 not working - program will now shut down

Hello,

You should get "crash recovery" window instead of plain vanilla "program will now shut down".
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/x_bugrecovery.html

If you are getting plain vanilla window it means that something is seriously wrong.
Most probably "utorrent" replaced vital system libraries without asking.

Best bet is to restore entire disk from disk image (Acronis TrueImage is great tool for creating images).
I am *always* running disk image backup before installing anything.
THe other option is to manually remove (delete) program folders and install everything
from the scratch.

Also make sure that you have FREE space on your disk (chances are that
after downloading "movies" you have left out of disk space).

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com