Re: Re: [amibroker] TimeFrameGetPrice( "O", inDaily, 1)

You "cant" predict the next day's opening. All you can do is play around with the data that already exists and maybe make a projection. Once you have that projection in place i.e. calculated, you can plot it beyond the  last bar using the shift feature available in the plot statements