[amibroker] Giant foot print formula (Marketclub)in ami broker -needed

sir,

   sorry to bother you.
the market club gives a trend score to price above or
below moving averages etc
details are as below  is it possible to have a formula
to give us net trend score for any stock in amibroker?
is it already available?
-----details
Gents,

Giant foot prints help it made possible.

http://www.deltaneutraltrading.com/earnings.html

http://broadcast.ino.com/lessons/newgfppage/

Monthly charts to know trends
Weekly charts to know buy or sell
Bar charts are used

a buy signal seems to turn up when a price opens
higher than previous bars closing
a sell signal turns up when, a lower new high forms
and opening price is lower than previous bars closing
price

Trend scoring

strong uptrend plus 100
strong downtrend minus 100

1. Last hour close above 5 hour moving average plus 10

2.new 3 day high price this friday plus 15

3. Last price above 20day moving average plus 20

4.new 3 week high price this week end plus 25

5.new 3 month high this week plus 30

If all 5 things are on positive side, we get trend
score plus 100.
it means a strong uptrend
time to invest for a short period or more

suppose situation is opposite say
1. Last hour close below 5 hour moving average= minus
10

2.new 3 day low price this friday =minus 15

3. Last price below 20day moving average =minus 20

4.new 3 week low price this week end= minus 25

5.new 3 month low this week =minus 30

IF ALL GO MINUS THEN YOU GET MINUS 100 SCORE FOR TREND
AND IT MEANS A STRONG DOWN TREND.
only selling allowed. no buyers time

How do we evaluate our stocks, in an easy manner,in an
automatic way and get the benefit of this info applied
to our stocks?

Using a formula, using it in amibroker is one way.
who can write the formula?
We need to find a way out

regards
ford