[amibroker] Resetting properties on Apply Indicator question

Hello,

I have a fairly large indicator AFL (with many operational parameter settings) that I edit often
every day as I develop it further.   Every once in a while (about every 5th edit) when I apply
the indicator, my open Properties window goes blank and all the parameters get reset to their
defaults.  This is of course quite annoying.  I have noticed that if I change my parameters
(just before applying the indicator edits) to close off some of the more processor intensive
functions, it does not seem to do it as often.

Can someone explain this behavior?

I should also point out that I am running a virtual windows system and the windows desktop
is not visible on my system while running AB if this might have an effect.

Dennis