Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2007 3:56 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Finding an API AMIBROKER COM Programmer to Link Excel SpreadSheet

Finewine have you approached Graham, I had him write what I couldn't
wrap my mind around and he did it with FLYING COLORS. Plus he is a
stand up staight shooter and fair.. look how he is willing to help
others need I say more.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "finewine.1953" <finewine.1953@...>
wrote:

> Any suggestions of where I could find an experienced freelance API
AMIBROKER programmer,
> who has linked spreadsheets via COM to auto trigger trades?