[amibroker] Re: Charting Help...please

I've also discovered the problem that your discribing in the 2:nd
statement. I asked about this in an erlier thead. According to
message #109641 made by dennis brown this is a bug. He also
presented a work around tip, but that does not seem to work very
well.

Best Regards

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "rgreene20000" <rgreene20000@xxx>
wrote:

> I'm a new user and am stuck with a few charting issues:
>
> 1.  Can I get black and hollow red candlesticks, like in
StockCharts,
> or is Amibroker limited to simply white (up) and red (down)?
>
> 2.  Sometimes when I'm drawing trendlines, as soon as I mark my
> endpoint and release my mouse, the line jumps or shifts slightly.
The