Re: [amibroker] Re: Who uses Norgate (Premium Data) with Amibroker ?

Ive been using Norgate Data with Amibroker for the last 9 months - on
WinXP SP2 - seems to work fine.

http://www.premiumdata.net/support/amibroker.php
<http://www.premiumdata.net/support/amibroker.php>
 > 1) In Step 4 : the IE window hangs for a long while (the window remains
 > white). When I shut it (10-15 minutes after !), I have an error message.

In Step 4 from the above page, you're supposed to be inside AmiBroker,
not IE.

Quoting from the above page:
/
   Step 4: Run the integration script within AMIBROKER //
   Start up AMIBROKER and open up the XXX-PremiumData
               database (File -> Open Database/

Does this help?

Cheers
Giovanni