Re: [amibroker] Who uses Norgate (Premium Data) with Amibroker ?

Hi Richard,

I followed these steps : http://www.premiumdata.net/support/amibroker.php
I encountered two problems :

1) In Step 4 : the IE window hangs for a long while (the window remains white). When I shut it (10-15 minutes after !), I have an error message.

2) When I want to display a security, no data are loaded.

Thanks in advane for your help,
Regards

Italiazzi

Richard Dale a écrit :

Hi Italiazzi,

We have dozens of users that utilise our data.

Perhaps you could provide further details on what precisely doesn’t work.  I’d recommend sending your reply to support@xxxxxxxxxxx.net and we’ll help you work through any issues.

Best regards,
Richard Dale.

Norgate Investor Services
- Premium quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for
  markets in Australia, Asia, Canada, Europe, UK & USA -
www.premiumdata.net